May 23, 2009

U r my only asset to whom i owe

"u r my only asset to whom i owe"

Silently, I sit by the window gazing the horizon
As for me it seems the time has frozen

Darkness is all what is pouring in
The only sound I can hear is my heart beating

My eyes feeling sleepy and heavy with pain
I could see on my cloth-the nasty red stain
 
I know there is nothing more for me to gain
Still I am continuing my desperate prayers-all in vain 

A sudden nightmare has shattered my identity
Which counted on me an irreversible casualty
 
A drunken driver, and for saving a child
He left me amidst the world howling wild

Together we had embarked on a treasured love
With our innate pious feelings well gelled up

He always would say
         "A life full of hardships, I was leading
         And from nowhere as an angel you walked in"

He was there to hold my hands always
To make me the happiest with his crazy ways

When I feared that I would be left lonely
My dearest one would embrace cozily

Kicking my feelings of life's agony
But now I sit by the window gazing the horizon
As my life slowly engulfing the deadly poison

One day he had whispered to me low
"You are my only asset to whom I owe"

Now dear, it’s my turn to show
That I can fight all the shackling woes

Now, I can feel my pain getting numb
Reaching for you dear, just hold my arm

The frozen time has again started flowing
As I sit by the window with my eyes closing 
byTanu