Sep 3, 2009

As I move on...

As I move on...

As I lay on the death bed,
Besides me stood the angels around,
Holding my hands, as I need to move out…

And my eyes filled with the pictures
so clear of yesteryears passed.
To my own have I hurt,
have I felt the pain and suffered,

I now move on and there is no brother no sister,
I have to move alone,
And there is no relation I have to move alone,
So why carry this burden of memories so heavy…

Let God Bless all around,
I need to move on and on…

Love is the only language that I knew when I was born,
In my mother’s arms I felt was only love,
As I move along, to my Lord Eternal,
I feel blessed by the same love.

What I said and what I did
would be now soon buried,
what I lived will be only past
as I cease from this world vast.

If Love is all that binds us together,
How does it matter what’s your creed or color…
Let all left behind me be blessed and touched by love
This is all that I wish as I move along…
And the time stood by, as I fly deep within me…

All is dark as my life passes on…
and I can see only eternal light.
I fear not, as this is not so unknown,
I fear not as there are some more lessons to be learnt…

There I feel peace abundant,
there I meet all my beloveds,
The path is full of hopes and dreams…
And I move on and on…

ByNANA